1.12.2009

Horizon Report

Doug Wolk recently published a "horizon report" over at the Savage Critic(s) of projects looming and scheduled to come out in 2009. There are quite a few interesting ones listed that I might pick up as I learn more information or get a chance to fondle them, but here's what I'm definitely picking up without needing to know anything more than the creators listed or title...

Greg Sadowski/Jonathan Lethem: Supermen! (Fantagraphics)
Grant Morrison/Frank Quitely: All Star Superman Vol. 2 (DC)
Yoshihiro Tatsumi: A Drifting Life (Drawn & Quarterly)
Tony Millionaire: Billy Hazelnuts & the Crazy Bird (Fantagraphics)
Alan Moore/Kevin O'Neill: League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century 1910 (Top Shelf)
Jason: Low Moon (Fantagraphics)
Abouet/Oubrerie: Aya Vol. 3: The Secrets Come Out (D&Q)
Warren Ellis/John Cassaday: Planetary Vol. 4 (WildStorm/DC)
Matt Kindt: Super Spy: The Lost Dossiers (Top Shelf)
Paul Pope: Battling Boy (:01)
Paul Pope: Total THB (:01)
Farel Dalrymple: The Wrenchies (:01)

3 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Ryan Claytor said...

Speaking of Wolk, have you managed to get your mits on a copy of Reading Comics yet? :) Just pokin' you.

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Justin Giampaoli said...

HAHA! Since you told me about it, I put it on my to buy list with, let's see... one, two, three... 17 other things. Since then, I've crossed one thing off that list! And that was THE HOT BREATH OF WAR. I swear I'll get to it! =)

J

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Ryan Claytor said...

Ha-ha! Not a problem. I got my copy for Xmas. :) Cruisin' through it with what little time I have right now. I'm pretty confident you'll enjoy it whenever you find some spare time/cash. My guess is that it won't be flying off the shelves. Heh-heh.

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home