10.25.2010

10.27.10 Releases

It’s another snoozer of a week, with one definite and one big maybe. Scalped #42 (DC/Vertigo) is the last issue in “The Unwanted” arc, with a focus on Dash and Carol. Uncanny X-Men #529 (Marvel) promises to be as uneven as the entire run. We’ve got Whilce Portacio on art again, with Milkfed Criminal Masterminds Inc. credited in solicits as the writer. I wonder if that’s anything like Hobo Darkseid? That's really all that caught my eye. I'll probablly flip through the Action Comics issue featuring Death, but what else should I be paying attention to?

3 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Blogger Tom P said...

Incognito? Surely Incognito!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Justin Giampaoli said...

Hrmm. Maybe. I read Sleeper and Criminal and all that, and never really saw what the big deal was. But, I usually like to buy at least 3 books per week, so perhaps I'll give it a shot.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Ryan Claytor said...

If it is a slow week for ya, another suggestion might be Stan Sakai's Usagi Yojimbo. I think #132 is going to start a 2-issue arc tomorrow (not positive). That's not much of a commitment. :) Plus, he's always got such clean and classic storytelling. I love Stan's work.

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home