4.25.2011

4.27.11 Releases

Vertigo basically steals the show this week, with The New York Five #4 (DC/Vertigo) wrapping up its tumultuous run, and Scalped #48 (DC/Vertigo) continuing the series which has long been tied for first (with DMZ) in the best ongoing series category. I was underwhelmed by the first issue, but Marvel pushes FF #2 (Marvel) out by Jonathan Hickman, and I have a feeling this won’t be coming home unless something really catches my eye. Similarly, Fraction and Coipel give it another go with Mighty Thor #1 (Marvel) hitting shelves, but I doubt they can do anything to tempt me. I’m just not into Thor. I already received this next book from Amazon and thought it was great, so be sure to check out Jason Shiga’s newest semi-autobiographical work Empire State: A Love Story (Or Not) published by Abrams ComicArts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home