11.22.2013

Thirteen Minutes Nominated For 2013 BEST WEBSITE



I’m humbled yet again to report that Thirteen Minutes was nominated for the fourth year running in the category of BEST WEBSITE at the annual PCG “Paradoscars” (formerly the Paradox Comics Group "Oscars”). There are some outstanding nominees in all categories, while the competition in this category is pretty stiff. This year, I'm up against Comic Book Resources (CBR), Rich Johnston’s Bleeding Cool, and Comic Vine.

The nomination means a lot to me because it comes from people I count as true peers in the industry, my friends from across the pond at The PCG. While we don’t always agree, the crew posts plenty of timely reviews that are well-observed, articulate, and filled with lively opinions. It’s one of my daily web stops and I hope it becomes one of yours as well.

Despite my surprise win in this category in 2011, I'm still very much an underdog against the big boys, so I'm shamelessly asking for your support. Please get out and vote for all your favorites at their Facebook page. If you’ve enjoyed any of my work, please vote, blog, tweet, and encourage your friends to do the same! VOTE NOW: www.facebook.com/groups/thePCG/

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Daniel Elkin said...

Congrats on the nomination!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home